Monday, October 31, 2005

London Calling and Breakfast with Chris and Sara

Tomorrow I will be flying to London for the cotton conference at SOAS. I will be gone a week. I probably will not be posting anything during that time. When I get back I will have more on cotton in Central Asia and other stuff of interest.

In more local news I had breakfast with Chris and Sara this morning at the community center. They are Arivaca's newest residents. They also read this blog which makes them part of an international elite of a dozen highly intelligent and wonderful people. The community center served mesquite pancakes with prickly pear syrup. They tasted quite good.

7 comments:

Frank said...

Have fun in London.

Jonathan Benda said...

Heh. Like that "international elite of a dozen highly intelligent and wonderful people" (maybe because, by your way of judging, I'm one of them, too!)

KRISTIN said...

:O:O:O
And not a word about how you felt about them??!! I'm amazed! Did you like them? Hate them? One of them? Were they funny? Serious? Boring?
Oh well...

Siel said...

Hope you're having fun!! :)

J. Otto Pohl said...

I got here alive. Thanks for the comments everybody.

KRISTIN said...

Waving @ you! Almost can see you :P

Chris O'Byrne said...

Hurry, Otto, we can't live without your famous chicken for very long. Growing... weak....